Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Updates on Dakota and Bill

Bill wrote:
There are photos of the booksigning I did in the Cayman Islands at www.dakotaaworkinprogress.blogspot.com


I have done many book signings in NY and MASS. as well and plan on doing many more when school begins. Dakota's book was a huge success at Lynwood Elemnetary School, where I did a reading after a fourth grade student there wrote a book report on Dakota: A Work in Progress. If you go to my facebook page you will see new photos of Dakota and his friends, and more information about his book.



If anyone wishes to send an e-mail, please feel free to do so. You may reach me at dakotathebook@gmail.com

***

You can purchase Dakota:  A Work in Progress by contacting Diversion Press, or ordering through Amazon.com or your favorite bookstore.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment